Family and SYCC Registration Procedures:
- Select Family Registration Type
- Register parent first
- Each parent no matter the number of children will each serve one Tantric Day in any age group, selection will be made when you register
- Then select Add a Person for other parent and/or child(ren)
- This registration also registers child for the Solstice Youth Co-op Program that is held on Tantric Days
- When you register on-line, you will see a registration receipt with a Bar-code on it. This is your family’s ticket to enter the gate at the event.
- Print the receipt as your event ticket (if you do not have this, your registration process will be more time-consuming)
Check -In On-site for Parents and Children under 17 :
- Go to the Family Check-In area in the Registration Tent on-site
- Tell or show registrar your registration # (on-line check-in so no more waiting while we find your paperwork!!)
- Youth 17 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or acting guardian who is over 25 years of age.
- A Registration and Release Form must be filled out for all children between the ages of 1-17 by a parent or acting guardian. Parents or approved guardians will sign this on-site when checking in.
- SYCC also needs information about your child so Managers are aware of any restrictions or special needs your child may have, so please fill out SYCC Child Info Form
- In the event that a youth or teen is accompanied by an acting guardian, parents must sign and have notarized an Acting Guardian Authorization Form
The Guardian (who must be 25 or older) will bring the above form that you will have to print, fill out, and and have notarized. The Acting Guardian must have this completed notarized form with them when they check-in on-site. Acting Guardians must register on-line under the Family Registration type and the child must be registered in the Guardian’s On-line Registration form. Acting Guardians may not be in the Service Exchange Program. Children under the age of 18 without an Acting Guardian or with an Acting Guardian who does not have these forms completed, will not be allowed on-site.
- Youth 17 or under without a parent or guardian will not be allowed entrance into camp.
- If your child has any medical conditions or medically allergies that could result in serious reactions, please fill out this Medical Form so that our managers will be aware of these conditions.
- Except for the Guardian Form, parents can fill out all forms on-line and they will be submitted to 3HO and will be on-site for signatures and for the Managers or parents can fill out the forms on-site (not recommended but possible if you want to spend time in the registration tent with your kids)
- Will have a Barcode on them which will be scanned at the Security gate when re-entering the site if you leave
- May be required for entry into some venues
Children’s Registration choices and rates: (Age by October 1)
|Infant – 2 yr.old – Baby
(no co-op available for this group but can come to SYCC morning meetings to meet other parents) *
|3 – 4 yrs. old – SYCC Pre-schooler||$108|
|5-7 yrs. old – SYCC Child||$227|
|8-11 yrs. old – SYCC Youth||$262|
|12-17 yrs. old – SYCC Teen||$352|
Although some children are more mature than others of the same age, no matter their maturity level they will remain in the age group they are registered for. We’ve observed that children who are more mature than their peers often enjoy taking on a leadership role with children of the same age and this will be nurtured in the program. There will be no exceptions so please don’t ask the area managers or the on-site registrar to make an exception for your child; they are not authorized to do so. If parents have concerns, please contact the Registration Director prior to registering on-line.