Sample Daily Schedule:
- 3:15 am Wake up!
- 4:00-6:00 am Sadhana
- 6:00-6:45 am Gurdwara
- 7:00-8:00 am Activity
- 8:00-9:00am Breakfast
- 9:00-10:00am Karma Yoga Morning Meetings
- 10:00-12:30pm Featured Programming
- 12:30-2:30pm Lunch and Open Pool time
- 2:30-5:30pm Featured Programming
- 5:30-7:00pm Dinner and Free Time
- 7:00-9:00pm Evening Program
- 10:00pm Lights Out
On Satuday, July 6, we will be doing a special sadhana of 2.5 hours of Kirtan Kriya!
Other possible events and offerings may include:
- Sat Nam Rasayan®
- massage and energy healing at the Women’s World Market
- spa or museum outing
- evening music concert
- visual art projects
Guru Ram Das Puri
Guru Ram Das Puri is the name given to a piece of land nestled on the edge of the Jemez Mountains, overlooking the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and the Chama River Valley in northern New Mexico.
Yogi Bhajan spoke about the extraordinary healing and transformation that occurs on this sacred land. He was told that tribes from both South and North America used to gather here to celebrate and participate in sacred healing. The tradition of healing and peace continued when the land was passed onto Yogi Bhajan in 1974. read more