We encourage parents to send their children ages 3 through 12 to Khalsa Youth Camp. Children ages 5-12 will stay overnight the full 9 days. Children ages 3 and 4 will be Day Campers.
Arrival and Departure Times
9 Day Camp (corresponds with International Women’s Camp):
• Arrival: Monday, July 1, 10:00 a.m.
• Departure: Tuesday, July 9, 5:00 p.m. (after Camp Carnival)
Day Camp for 3 & 4 Year Olds
• Begin: Monday, July 1, 10:00 a.m.
• End: Tuesday, July 9, 5:00 p.m. (after Camp Carnival)
- Day rate includes shuttle from/to the ashram
- Parents of 3 & 4 year olds will participate in a cooperative camp staffing program. (for more information, email [email protected])
For Women’s Camp Participants with Children at Khalsa Youth Camp:
Women’s Camp ends July 7 so women with children at camp are welcome to stay and either volunteer at KYC or enjoy a bit of sight-seeing. To sign up as a volunteer at KYC, talk with the KYC Director on site.
The rates listed below cover the costs of food, lodging (tents and cabins), laundry, and activities for the overnight campers.
|US and Canada Registration Rate
||9 Day Overnight Camp – $450|
|International Traveler Rate||9 Day Overnight Camp – $375|
|Day Campers||$45 per day, includes shuttle from/to ashram|
Registration and Payment Information and Policies;
In order to attend Khalsa Youth Camp, EACH camper must have the following forms on file:
- Parental Consent and Release of Liability (requires a notary)
- Camper Survey and Personal Information
- Health Examination Form (to be completed by a physician)
Please print, fill out, notarize (where required), and mail the forms to:
Khalsa Youth Camp
PO Box 1560
Santa Cruz, NM 87567
- Early Registration will be applicable for the 2014 camp.
- Khalsa Youth Camp accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express only.
- No refunds after June 1st; credits are available until the first day of the Camp.
- For refund form, please go to 3HO.org and click on Summer Solstice then Rates & Registration/Refunds & Credits